The ★highest rated (4.8)★ period calendar!
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 43 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 63 Countries.
Over 70,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical mucus, BMI, sexual activity, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy.
PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
– Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
– Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
– Contraceptive pills reminder (includes pills, ring, patch & injections)
PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
– Helps predict menstruation, cycles and ovulation
– Ovulation calculator and tracker
– Period calculator, fertility calculator and spot on prediction
TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL APP:
– Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
– Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
– It is the birth control app, spot on tracking the period & fertile days
LOSE WEIGHT, TRACK SYMPTOMS & MOODS:
– Intimacy tracker
– Body temperature chart helps you determine ovulation date
– Predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
NEVER LOSE DATA:
– Utilizes Google account data backup and Restoration
– Backup and restore your period data to phone or email
MULTI ACCOUNT & SECURITY:
– Multi accounts to track & security protections
– View or search all notes through your timeline
– To communicate and exchange ideas with each other about any topics
** Check our community **
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar, it will be more accurate for your usage.